Wüsthof Small Cutting Board
Couldn't load pickup availability
A cutting board is used to prepare food and to cut raw materials.
This Wusthof Flexible Cutting Board is a hygienic cutting board, that also provides protection to the knife. The high elasticity of the thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) of this Cutting Board acts as a buffer, protecting your blade from dulling and allowing your knife to remain sharper for longer.
This modern board also has the necessary flexibility to prevent you from cutting into the board, and you can easily slide your chopped vegetables or meat into the pan without spilling them. As an added bonus, the plastic does not absorb odours or taste and can be sterilised; it is also dishwasher-safe and antibacterial.
Cutting Board Material
The board is made of TPU. The letters TPU stand for Thermoplastic Polyurethane. In short, this material offers some important advantages over 'normal' plastic cutting boards: it's scratch-resistant, flexible, does not absorb odours or flavours, and doesn't give bacteria a chance either.
In a sense, this material works with you as you use it. However, a properly sharpened knife is always sharper than plastic and can therefore leave small cuts in the board.
Cleaning your cutting board
Finished using your cutting board? This flexible Wüsthof cutting board is easy to clean. You can wash it by hand or in the dishwasher. This cutting board can also be sterilised, because it can withstand temperatures from -20°C to 150°C. To sterilise the board, pour boiling hot water over it for a maximum of 30 seconds. The board is now fully sterilised again.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Small Cutting Board - Black or Green
- Comes in 2 colour options: Black and Green
- A cutting board is used to prepare food and to cut raw materials
- Made from Thermoplastic polyurethane(TPU)
- The plastic material does not absorb smells or flavours and can be sterilised
- The high level of flexibility offered by this special material acts like a buffer, protecting delicate knife blades. The knives, therefore, stay sharp for longer
- The chopping boards are dishwasher-safe, antibacterial and can withstand temperatures ranging from -20° to +150°C
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- 26 cm x 17 cm x 0.2 cm ( Length x Width x Height)
Product Code: 4159810201 - 7297 (Black) , 7297G (Green)
**Note**: The reason some variants have two product codes is because Wüsthof has redesigned their logo and packaging. The two codes denoted above for each variant are the new one and the old one, respectively. The Blade is the same, despite slight branding differences. You might receive either version, depending on our stock.