Wüsthof Silverpoint Fluted Decorating Scoop
Couldn't load pickup availability
Perfect for creating garnishes, decorations, fruit salads, and desserts
This Wüsthof Silverpoint Fluted Decorating Scoop is excellent for creating elegant fruit salads, garnishes, and desserts. Traditionally, a decorating scoop is a small, bowl-shaped garnishing tool designed to be inserted into a soft fruit or vegetable and then twisted to create a small ball.
This decorating scoop is perfect for creating imaginative fruit salads such as a tri-color all-melon salad: juicy, bite-size balls of red watermelon, green honeydew, and orange cantaloupe. It can create bright red balls from cooked beets, soft green balls of avocado, and scoops of other soft vegetables and fruits to be placed as a decorative garnish on a variety of foods.
For a fancy dessert, this melon baller can create small, colorful scoops of ice cream or sherbet. It can also hollow out vegetables or fruit to be stuffed, such as cooked potatoes, cooked carrots, or cherry tomatoes.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Silverpoint Fluted Decorating Scoop
- Perfect for creating garnishes, decorations, fruit salads, and desserts
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 17 cm
Product Code: 4243