Wüsthof Narrow Blade Guard 20cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: A blade protector is used to protect and carry your kitchen knife individually.
Knives dull over time, not only through use but also through inappropriate storage. This Wusthof blade protector prevents such dulling by protecting the knife and also the user.
The Wüsthof blade guard 9920-2 is made of plastic and has a velvet interior lining, which prevents the blade from being scratched and protects the blade surface and the cutting edge. The knife protector provides security both when storing the knife in the drawer and when storing it in a knife roll or pocket
Note: This blade guard is suitable for narrow blades, e.g. tomato, boning, bread, ham, and filleting knives.
Note: Silver is the old product code, and White is the new one. Please contact us right after ordering if you have a preference in which one you would like to receive
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Narrow Blade Guard
- Maximum blade height: 2.2 cm
- Maximum blade length: 20 cm
- A blade protector is used to protect and carry your kitchen knife individually
- The guard has a felt interior to protect the blade from scratches, while also protecting the fine edge and the blade's surface
- Offers safety when kept in a kitchen drawer
- Great for the traveling chef who keeps knives in a carrying case
- Suitable for narrow blades like Tomato Knives, Boning Knives, Bread knives, Slicing knives, Carving knives, and Fillet knives
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 2.7 cm
Product Code: 2069640202 - 9920-2
**Note**: The reason some variants have two product codes is because Wüsthof has redesigned their logo and packaging. The two codes denoted above for each variant are the new one and the old one, respectively. The Blade is the same, despite slight branding differences. You might receive either version, depending on our stock.