Wüsthof Honing Steel 26cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The perfect tool for sharpening all Straight-Edged Knives! Easily restore your favourite knife's cutting edge
Even high-quality knives, such as those made by Wüsthof, gradually dull due to use. To compensate, a honing steel should be used regularly. A few strokes of both sides of the knife over the sharpening steel will help you maintain the sharpness of a good blade.
We recommend using a Diamond Steel or a Ceramic Steel to restore the sharpness of particularly blunt knives.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Honing Steel 26cm
- The perfect tool for sharpening all Straight-Edged Knives!
- Excellent durability and resistance
- Made out of Stainless Steel
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, German
- All knives (except those with a serrated edge) should be sharpened regularly for optimum performance. Ideally, this should be done every time you use your knife
- Knife sharpeners should be washed regularly, to remove oils or metal particles, which may build up on the sharpener and reduce its efficiency
- Removes a tiny amount of metal from the knife so honing steel is also recommended for daily/regular honing
- Total Length: 40.5 cm
- Steel Length: 26 cm