Wüsthof Gourmet Trimming Knife 7cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: Meats, Fish, Meat Fat, Fruits, and Vegetables
The Wusthof Gourmet Trimming Knife is swift and nimble. Its keen edge is crafted from high carbon steel so it is durable and keeps its sharpness longer. A black poly double riveted handle offers a balanced grip and stylish look.
A trimming knife is the best knife for cutting meat bones and trimming cartilage to create the perfect joint or cut before cooking. The narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts and is ideal for trimming fat from chicken, cutting fruits and vegetables, or creating garnishes such as the radish rose.
Wusthof's Gourmet line offers chefs and home cooks the perfect mix of quality and value. All pieces are laser-cut stamped and feature durable POM handles to meet your every need. The result is a knife that looks very similar to the knives from the Wusthof Classic series. But because of the production method, the Gourmet knives are considerably cheaper. Many users find the lower weight an advantage as well. The Gourmet series is very comprehensive so anyone can put together their ideal knife set. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Gourmet Trimming Knife 7cm
- Used for: Meats, Fish, Meat Fat, Fruits, and Vegetables
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Wüsthof precision knives are goods of the highest quality for both professional chefs and amateur cooks
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 17 cm
- Blade Length: 7 cm
Product Code: 4030