Wüsthof Gourmet Decorating Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: Decorative cuts of french fries, and raw and cooked vegetables
Laser cut from a single piece of high carbon, stainless steel. Makes crinkle cuts for french fries and decorative crudites, even eye-catching butter paddies. The off-set design clears knuckles from the cutting board and adds leverage for ease of use.
Wusthof's Gourmet line offers chefs and home cooks the perfect mix of quality and value. All pieces are laser-cut stamped and feature durable POM handles to meet your every need. The result is a knife that looks very similar to the knives from the Wusthof Classic series. But because of the production method, the Gourmet knives are considerably cheaper. Many users find the lower weight an advantage as well. The Gourmet series is very comprehensive so anyone can put together their ideal knife set. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
**Please Note**: Third Picture DOES NOT represent the product sold, but the results that the product gives.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Gourmet Decorating Knife
- Used for: Decorative cuts of french fries, and raw and cooked vegetables
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 21.5 cm
- Blade Length: 10 cm
Product Code: 4204