Wüsthof Gourmet Boning Knife 14cm/16cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
The Wusthof classic boning knife is perfect for removing bones and skinning meat. The sturdy workmanship and easily manueverable, extremely sharp blade and pointed tip make it the right tool for skinning meat and poultry. Tendons and fat can also be removed easily so it is your ideal companion when it comes to meat preparation.
Wusthof's Gourmet line offers chefs and home cooks the perfect mix of quality and value. All pieces are laser-cut stamped and feature durable POM handles to meet your every need. The result is a knife that looks very similar to the knives from the Wusthof Classic series. But because of the production method, the Gourmet knives are considerably cheaper. Many users find the lower weight, an advantage as well. The Gourmet series is very comprehensive so anyone can put together their ideal knife set. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
**Please Note**: There is a slight shape difference between the two sizes. See pictures for reference.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Gourmet Boning Knife 14cm or 16cm
- Comes in two options: 14cm or 16cm
- The ideal knife for removing raw meat from the bone of chicken, beef, pork, or any other meat
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 27 cm
- Blade Length: 14 cm
- Total Length: 29 cm
- Blade Length: 16 cm
Product Code: 4606/14 (14 cm) , 1035046116 - 4606/16 (16 cm)
**Note**: The reason some variants have two product codes is because Wüsthof has redesigned their logo and packaging. The two codes denoted above for each variant are the new one and the old one, respectively. The Blade is the same, despite slight branding differences. You might receive either version, depending on our stock.