Wüsthof Classic Peeling Knife 7cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Peeling a potato is almost a pleasure with this 7cm peeling knife from Wüsthof. The blade is lightweight and optimally balanced and because of the compact size, the knife feels great in hand. Even the smaller tasks in the kitchen are child's play with this Classic series peeling knife.
Each knife in the Classic triple riveted series by Wusthof is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Peeling Knife 7cm
- Long-lasting & easy to maintain razor sharpness thanks to special alloyed steel and to PEtec, Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Wüsthof precision knives are goods of the highest quality for both professional chefs and amateur cooks.
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handwash Only
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 17 cm
- Blade Length: 7 cm
1030102207 - 4062
**Note**: The reason some variants have two product codes is because Wüsthof has redesigned their logo and packaging. The two codes denoted above for each variant are the new one and the old one, respectively. The Blade is the same, despite slight branding differences. You might receive either version, depending on our stock.