Wüsthof Classic Ikon Chef's Knife 18cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The perfect all-rounder: Used for mincing, chopping, or cutting meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables.
The Chef's Knife is an active participant in many kitchen tasks, makes food prepping pleasurable, and is part of every professional and home cook’s basic equipment. The half bolster, the junction between handle and blade, reduces the weight of the knife, making it easier to handle. It also allows the entire blade to be sharpened more easily.
Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives consist of various professional knives with a modern design that are completely forged from one piece of stainless steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that each knife is razor sharp. Wüsthof Classic Ikon is a culmination of all the best features of each of the Wüsthof knife lines. The riveted handle design is combined with a contoured shape to add comfort and control. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Ikon Chef's Knife 18cm
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> allows for faster, easier, and more efficient blade sharpening
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash only
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Caution - cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Total Length: 30.5 cm
- Blade Length: 18 cm
- Weight: 189 gr