Wüsthof Classic Heavy Chef's Knife 32cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The ideal multi-purpose knife is suitable for a large variety of tasks such as slicing Herbs, Fruits, and Vegetables, as well as carving Meat and Fish.
The 32cm Heavy Chef's Knife is much larger and heavier than a traditional Chef's Knife. The chef's knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, slicing, and dicing. Due to the heavier weight and balance of this knife, it is perfect for heavy-duty work such as cutting thicker meat with bones, vegetables, and fruits such as watermelon.
Each knife in the Classic triple riveted series by Wusthof is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
Please Note: The knife is 650 grams and therefore heavy on the hand
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Heavy Chef's Knife 32cm
- Please Note: The knife is 650 grams and therefore heavy on the hand
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> allows for faster, easier, and more efficient blade sharpening
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash Only
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 45.5 cm
- Blade Length: 32 cm
- Weight: 650 gr