Wüsthof Classic Flexible Fillet Knife 16cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Narrow Flexible Fillet Knife has a very thin flexible blade used for deboning and filleting fish. The long narrow blade enables the knife to move smoothly along the backbone of the fish and easily removes the fish skin. The flexible design makes it easier to maneuver around smaller bones and is particularly suitable for salmon as it allows for the cutting of wafer-thin slices.
Each knife in the Classic triple riveted series by Wusthof is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Flexible Fillet Knife 16cm
- Used for: Filleting Fish and Meat
- The Classic Flexible fillet knife blade bends easily to help skin and bone fish
- Laser-tested edge for uniform cutting and long-lasting sharp edge
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handwash Only
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 26.5 cm
- Blade Length: 16 cm