Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Starter Set
Couldn't load pickup availability
A perfect starter set for home cooks or professional chefs to experience the difference top-quality knives can really make! This two-piece knife set includes one Classic 20cm Chef's Knife and one Classic 8cm Paring Knife.
The Classic 20cm Chef's Knife is the all-rounder - perfect for mincing, chopping, or cutting meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables. This chef's knife is an active participant in many kitchen tasks, makes food prepping pleasurable, and should be a part of every professional chef and home cook’s basic equipment.
Meanwhile, the Classic 8cm Flat Cut Paring Knife, offers precise control for decorating, peeling, mincing, and dicing.
Wüsthof Classic Chef's Knife 20cm: Perfect for mincing, chopping, or cutting meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables.
Wüsthof Classic Paring Knife 8cm: The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing, and dicing small produce like garlic and herbs.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Starter Set
- Includes 2 Knives, a Chef's Knife, and a Paring Knife
- All items included in the set are made out of high-carbon stainless steel
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> allows for faster, easier, and more efficient blade sharpening
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash only
- The Solingen name stamped on Wusthof knives validates that your knife was crafted and originated from "the cutlery capital of the world" Solingen Germany
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Caution - cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Total Length: 33 cm
- Blade Length: 20 cm
- Total Length: 18 cm
- Blade Length: 8 cm