Lacor Silicone Basting Brush
Couldn't load pickup availability
For savory cooking applications, use a basting brush to apply a marinade or sauce to poultry, meat or fish. You also can use a basting brush to remove excess seasoning, such as when grilling meats.
When slathering on sauces and glazes, this silicon brush is the grilling accessory of choice. Silicone bristles will not shed, fray or retain odors, and the bristles are designed to hold the maximum amount of sauce making coating foods as easy as possible.
The Lacor silicone basting brush is resistant to high temperatures and is ideal for applying marinade, sauce, oil, or butter to meat and fish. The silicone basting brush does not retain odors.
Precautionary Instructions: Hand wash the brush immediately after use. Run the brush under warm water and gently scrub the bristles with dish soap. Look at the base of the brush, making sure no food remains where the bristles meet the handle. Rinse the brush with water and let it dry.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Lacor Silicone Basting Brush
- Used to apply marinade, sauce, or oil to meats and fish
- We recommend following the precautionary instructions written above in the description
- Handle made out of stainless steel
- Brush made out of silicone
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Brush Dimensions: 4 cm x 4 cm (Length x Width)
- Total Length: 24.5 cm
Product Code: 64431