Lacor Mandoline Vegetable Grater (5 Blades included)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: Mandolines can be used to prepare all manner of firm vegetables, for example, slicing potatoes, cutting courgette ribbons, and slicing ginger or garlic.
Mandolines are used to slice ingredients (particularly vegetables) quickly, efficiently, and uniformly. They allow you to slice much more quickly than with a knife but take great care – many a chef has lost the tip of a finger to a razor-sharp mandoline blade.
The Lacor Mandoline Vegetable Grater is a high-quality plastic, sturdy and functional mandoline which features extremely sharp blades that make even and precise cuts. It also has a non-slip base and finger guard to avoid contact with the blades during use, making it safe to use in your everyday cooking.
The blades can be very easily removed for washing and the folding legs have a silicone base in order to improve stability, while the whole mandoline folds up and takes very little space in the kitchen. The mandoline offers 5 different blade options and a juice squeezer.
Turn the wheel to select the thickness of the slice or the type of julienne cut you want to make.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Lacor Mandoline Vegetable Grater (5 Blades included)
- Used for: preparing all manner of firm vegetables, for example, slicing potatoes, cutting courgette ribbons, and slicing ginger or garlic
- Features 5 different blade options and a juice squeezer
- Turn the wheel to select the thickness of the slice or the type of julienne cut you want to make
- Made out of plastic
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Dimensions: 34 cm x 13 cm x 5 cm (Length x Width x Height)
Product Code: 60331