Lacor Crab Forks (Pack of 6)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Crab forks are special utensils that are used to extract meat from the interior of crab or lobster leg shells. As these areas are very long and narrow, crab forks are also very narrow.
The Lacor Crab Forks are made out of stainless steel and feature two small fork tines.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Lacor Crab Forks (Pack of 6)
- Used to extract meat from the interior of crab or lobster leg shells
- Made out of stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Spain
- Total Length: 18.5 cm
Product Code: 62976