Wüsthof Silverpoint Flexible Salmon Slicer 29cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: Ideal for carving salmon, Ham, or any other delicate fish or meat.
The 29cm Wüsthof Silverpoint Flexible Salmon Slicer is a long slender and flexible blade with a rounded tip and is the ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish.
The blade is longer than many other knives so that it can slice across large roasts in one swift movement. The super slender blade is designed to remove the skin from delicate fish such as salmon, as well as carving in very thin slices.
Wüsthof Silverpoint makes light work of your daily grind. The precision-cut blades are light and nimble, making your prep work comfortable and easy to manage. Ideal for beginners and cooks on the go, the line has a blade for cooks on any budget. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Silverpoint Flexible Salmon Slicer 29cm
- Used for: Ideal for carving salmon, or any other delicate fish or meat
- Comes with a flexible blade that makes cutting wafer-thin slices of salmon a lot easier
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> considered ideal for kitchen knives as it offers a balance between ease of sharpening and excellent edge retention
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 42 cm
- Blade Length: 29 cm
Product Code: 4544