Wüsthof Gourmet Cheese Knife 14cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
Used for: The ideal tool for cutting and serving cheese
The cheese knife is what we reach for when cutting firm or semi-hard cheeses like gouda or brick. It makes cubing or dividing up larger pieces of cheese a breeze. The flat cheese knife, also known as a cheese chisel, is ideal for shaving or chipping aged hard cheeses like aged gouda or cheddar.
The 14cm Soft Cheese Knife has large, distinctive holes that create large air pockets between the cheese and the blade. These large air pockets prevent soft cheese from sticking to the blade. This knife is ideal for cutting cheeses like brie, camembert, cheddar, gouda, parmesan, and many more!
Wusthof's Gourmet line offers chefs and home cooks the perfect mix of quality and value. All pieces are laser-cut stamped and feature durable POM handles to meet your every need. The result is a knife that looks very similar to the knives from the Wusthof Classic series. But because of the production method, the Gourmet knives are considerably cheaper. Many users find the lower weight an advantage as well. The Gourmet series is very comprehensive so anyone can put together their ideal knife set. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
*Special prices are available for bulk orders, contact us for more info*
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Gourmet Cheese Knife 14cm
- Used for: The ideal tool for cutting and serving cheese
- Holes in the blade prevent soft cheeses from sticking
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 56º Rockwell -> High cutting performance -> the sharp blade allows an exact cut of the desired piece of cheese
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 26.5 cm
- Blade Length: 14 cm
Product Code: 3108