Wüsthof Classic Serrated Slicer Knife 23cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 23cm Classic Serrated Slicer Knife is the perfect knife for a magnitude of tasks. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through roasts and meat of different types and sizes in thin slices, as well as any citrus, tomatoes, bagels, and bread of different types in thin slices. Also, the serrated edge allows for cutting some fruits or vegetables like melons.
Each knife in the Classic triple riveted series by Wusthof is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Serrated Slicer Knife 23cm
- Used for: All Purposes. Carving meats like Chicken, Turkey, Beef, and Pork. Slicing Fruits and Vegetables
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Wüsthof precision knives are goods of the highest quality for both professional chefs and amateur cooks
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 35.5 cm
- Blade Length: 23 cm
1030100923 - 4523/23
Only the new version is available.
**Note**: The reason some variants have two product codes is because Wüsthof has redesigned their logo and packaging. The two codes denoted above for each variant are the new one and the old one, respectively. The Blade is the same, despite slight branding differences. You might receive either version, depending on our stock.