Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 20cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
In cooking, a chef's knife, also known as a cook's knife, is a cutting tool used in food preparation. The chef's knife was originally designed primarily to slice and disjoint large cuts of beef, but today it is typically seen as the primary general-utility knife for most cooks and chefs.
The Original chef's knife is iconic, withstanding the test of time, and maturing with quality and style. Unmatched in design and quality, the Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 20cm is the all-rounder - perfect for mincing, chopping, or cutting meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables.
The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing, as well as prevents food from sticking to the blade, allowing for paper-thin slicing
Each knife in the Classic triple riveted series by Wusthof is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
- Includes 1, Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Chef's Knife 20cm
- The blade of the chef's knife is provided with dimples, creating small 'air bubbles', which prevents food from sticking to the blade during cutting
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> allows for faster, easier, and more efficient blade sharpening
- Wüsthof Classic knives are perfectly balanced and can be used comfortably during long cutting sessions
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Caution - cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Total Length: 33.5 cm
- Blade Length: 20 cm
1030100220 - 4572/20
**Note**: The reason some variants have two product codes is because Wüsthof has redesigned their logo and packaging. The two codes denoted above for each variant are the new one and the old one, respectively. The Blade is the same, despite slight branding differences. You might receive either version, depending on our stock.
Very good and sharp knife, well balanced.
I'm using WUSTHOF knives for many years and it's best brand of cutting edges!