Wüsthof Classic Asian Utility Knife 12cm
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Wüsthof Classic Asian Utility Knife features a uniquely curved straight-edge blade, which allows it to be used as both a mini chef's knife and as a paring knife. The knife is perfectly designed for both low rock cuts that require moderate heft and precise balance, and closer hand work that demands a razor-sharp edge and exceptional agility.
It features the ideal size and shape for countless food prep tasks, the Asian Utility Knife performs effortlessly when cutting, slicing, or dicing a variety of ingredients, including small and medium sized fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. It can also be used to trim meats and poultry.
Each knife in the Classic triple riveted series by Wusthof is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
The perfect gift for any cooking enthusiast!
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Asian Utility Knife 12cm
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> allows for faster, easier, and more efficient blade sharpening
- Handle Is Welded And Riveted Without Any Joints
- Bolster And Continuous Tang Ensure The Right Weight And Good Balance
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash Only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Total Length: 22.5 cm
- Blade Length: 12 cm
Quality stuff. Fast services. I highly recommend it.