Wüsthof Classic Chef's Knife 20cm - Tasty Sumac
Couldn't load pickup availability
In cooking, a chef's knife, also known as a cook's knife, is a cutting tool used in food preparation. The chef's knife was originally designed primarily to slice and disjoint large cuts of beef, but today it is typically seen as the primary general-utility knife for most cooks and chefs.
The Original chef's knife is iconic, withstanding the test of time, and maturing with quality and style. Unmatched in design and quality, the Wüsthof Classic Chef's Knife is the all-rounder - perfect for mincing, chopping, or cutting meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables. This chef's knife is an active participant in many kitchen tasks, makes food prepping pleasurable, and should be a part of every professional chef and home cook’s basic equipment. Your children can probably inherit your Wüsthofs.
- Includes 1, Wüsthof Classic Chef's Knife 20cm
- Colour: Tasty Sumac
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Blade hardness of 58º Rockwell -> allows for faster, easier, and more efficient blade sharpening
- Features a high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Handwash only
- Always wash prior to use as orders fulfilled by Vatiliotis are shipped directly from our warehouse
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Caution - cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Total Length: 33 cm
- Blade Length: 20 cm